A general laborer is responsible for learning various positions within the company. Duties will vary depending on the department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job duties may vary, including but not limited to:
- Gluing/laminating different combinations of foam.
- Training on an industrial sewing machine learning how to sew covers/belts.
- Turning and filling of medical pad covers.
- Shipping & receiving
- Technology department
- Willingness to learn multiple jobs within the company
- Basic oral and written comprehension of the English language
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Ability to stand for 8 hours or more on a daily basis
- Able to follow directions
- Must adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use measurement tools
- Knowledge of purchase order priority
- Capability to read and understand a blueprint
- Team working ability
- Must be able to learn and identify different foam combinations
First shift from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; Monday through Friday in a non-air conditioned environment. Optional overtime as needed may consist of up to one hour before and/or after their shift and up to eight hours on Saturdays.
- Standing for extended periods of time
- Repetitive tasks daily
- Moderate lifting > 40lbs
COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Robust Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance Plans
- Employer Funded HRA
- Supplemental Insurance available (Short-term & Long-term Disability, Accident, Life, etc.)
- 401K with company match after probationary period